Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 20, 2014

Summary June 20th, 2014

I made myself busy today.
I did the first few sections of the shell script tutorial this morning and it was just way too much for me so I stopped. Travis didn't care that I didn't finish it though, so that's good. Today basically crawled by. I took a little bit of notes on common cations and anions in Ionic Liquids and read through a paper that I found yesterday. I also took notes on chemical nomenclature since I couldn't remember how to name a compound. I also drew the period table of the elements just to stay busy.


On Monday, Travis and I are going to listen to Luther practice his talk in the conference room and then I'm going to start learning the physics driving my project. I should also be assigned my system on Monday. Apparently Luther and Travis have found theirs and it meets their requirements so if they can't settle on a different one before the end of the weekend, then I'm getting mine on Monday. I'm so excited to start doing work. Although the tutorials I have been doing are giving me valuable information, they aren't exactly pertinent. It's only 2:30 so I guess I'm going to do another literature search and continue my hunt for background information.
Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment