Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, Summary

     I came in early today so I didn't really know what to do until I met my secondary mentor.  Today was suppose to be the day I meet her, but unfortunately she was not here today.  So instead I continued on learning more about CHARMM-GUI by going on their website and read some articles on what it actually does.  I also read about half the article I received from Dr. Madura which was about a scientists who used CHARMM-GUI for his experiment.  I learned that it is very accurate when it comes to finding the free binding energy.  I later visited Dr. Madura to ask about what I have to do since I was unable to meet my other mentor.  I was given two articles, one of them I already had, and a table that goes with one of them.  I didn't do much today because everything didn't go as plan, but that's sure to change tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment