Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2014

6.23.14 Cheyenne Simmons

        Well today I began researching my blog challenge and I believe I have found the career that I want to proceed with is Geology. Although last year I was not quite sure which path I wanted to go I found my way. Before I finalized what career I wanted to talk about I researched it. Geology is the science comprising the study of solid earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the process by which the change, geology can refer generally to the study of the solid feature of any celestial body. I researches all morning to find that geology gives insight into the history of the earth by providing the primary evidence of plate tectonics, the evolutionary history of life, and past climates. I could go on but then I would have nothing to put into my blog challenge.

        Before I could do any research this morning we had a little problem I went to use the computer in my lab but I couldn't read anything because it was in Chinese. I'm pretty sure that the problem was fixed but for the time it wasn't I used my lab mate Steve's computer. All I basically did today was research schools. But after I finally finish I go to start my reactions I have six reactions in the over now and I hope that tomorrow I can start the rinsing process and put my last two reactions in. Well that all I have for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment