Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2014

6-26-14 Summary

        Today, I had 2 meetings.  The first one was from 8:00 to 10:00 in the morning, so I had to get up earlier than I usually do.  The meeting was with my lab group.  I had to turn in my papers that I wrote  about my past week and what I did.  The other people in my lab had to present what they did in the paste week.  In the middle of our meeting, the fire alarm went off.  We had to get out and wait until it was okay for us to go back.  I'm not really a fan of my group meetings because I get confused of what they are talking about and also get bored really fast.  Right after my group meeting, there was a SEED meeting.  The 3 people that went last year had to present their projects from last year so the new people could understand what they have to do.  The only problem I think that I will have with presenting is talking in front of everyone.  I get so nervous that I start talking really fast and lose my train of thought.  Hopefully I get over that soon. 

       I couldn't really do anything in my lab today because the IR was being used by everyone else.  That means that my cobalt pieces have to wait in the oven until I had time to see if my monolayers formed.  So, for the rest of my day, I finished my blog challenge and worked in my workbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment