Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6-25-14 Summary

          Today, I learned how to do something new.  Since I had all of my data already done, now was the time to put it all on a graph and show the initial deposition and the poste rinse of the cobalt pieces.  I was showed how to use a program on the computer to make my 2 separate graphs.  After I did the first one with one of my mentors in my lab, I went over the process again with the 30 minute pieces.  This process took some time so my day went pretty quick.  Then, I had to add my results onto my paper that I had to write for my meeting tomorrow.  Another thing that I did was put 3 new cobalt pieces in my solution.  This time, I did it for 1 hour instead of 1 minute and 30 minutes.  Hopefully, this time my monolayers will form and be stable.   I also worked on the blog challenge for the first time today.  I am almost done with it so it should be done by tomorrow.  In conclusion, today was a very productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment