Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 7 Blog 6/24 Amber Latona

Today was uneventful.
I started off the morning by finishing up all of my readings and research. The readings were the same as yesterday, I just gathered all of my information together today.

After lunch, I headed to my lab and started using a program called Crystal Maker. Crystal Maker involves designing crystal structures on the computer. You can design them many different ways. You pick which elements to use and then you can change the size, shape, and color of the structure.
I read a manual that went along with the program that helped me make a crystal structure step by step. It was very helpful.

Tomorrow I am going to crush pellets in order to begin my project. I am slowly, but surely making progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment