Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Robert Biography

I will be going into my forth year at West Mifflin Area High School. I actually have many different interests such as drawing, painting, reading, but I'm also very active. If I'm not doing any of those first three things then I'm usually at marching band, running, or volunteering to be a mentor in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program. I would have to say, my Favorite subject in school would probably be English, mostly because the teacher I had mad it challenging but fun. I decided to apply for Project SEED because my teacher seen the love I had for knowledge, and chemistry. My first day felt over whelming, but I was reassured that everything was going to be just fine. I'm looking forward to working hands on in the lab and learning something new. Hopefully, 10 years from now ill be an anesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment