Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2014

6/26 Day 9 BLOG Amber Latona

Well, today was another unexciting day..

My lab and my mentors were in a meeting all day, so I did not get to see them.
However, I went to a meeting with the other SEED students and Mr. Larry. The three people from last year presented their projects to us so that we could get a better understanding of what our power point presentations should look. Everyone did great presenting! Other than the presentations, I barely did much of anything today. I reread my readings and notes. I wanted to start my power point but I couldn't because I forgot my flash drive and there would be no other way to save it.
So I will bring my flash drive tomorrow and begin on my power point.
Tomorrow we are supposed to have a speaker, so it should be an exciting day.
Other than that, I'm extremely tired..and getting a bit of a cold

No comments:

Post a Comment