Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 4 Summary 6/19/2014

     Well today I got here earlier than I usually do so I waited for my mentor for an hour but it wasn't that bad because I had to finishing reading anyway. When she got here , I went straight to my lab to do math problems  so I know how to draw the bonds or condense them. For example the problem would state (CH3CH2)3COH and I would have to draw it. After I started the math problems they started to get a little tricky ( FYI it's so confusing when you try to teach yourself ) so I went on YouTube and watched  a video and they guy explaining it made it a little bit more easier for me to understand.

    Also I had the chance to do the same experiment from yesterday and I still need practice but I'm getting a little better at it.

Lets see what tomorrow brings (:
                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment