Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6.25.14 Cheyenne Simmons


        Well today wasn't very interesting. I really had nothing to do all day because my co-mentor and everyone in my lab were in a meeting all day so I wasn't able to work in the lab and start rinsing my reactions. Now I have to wait until Friday to begin that because the meeting/conference they're at is a two day thing. Then come time for the meeting today we realized there wasn't any mentors here to listen in on it an ask questions . So the meeting go moved to tomorrow and hopefully we can present.

        Although my Co-mentor wont be back until Friday I plan on reviewing the things from last year. Im going to try and get myself back into the swing of things and keep myself busy while I wait for them to get back. Hopefully I can rinse my reactions on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment