Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2014

Summary June 23rd, 2014

When I came in this morning,  I had to wait for Travis to get here because he had to update me on the whole system situation, so I just did a little research on the history of molecular dynamics.
When Mr. Larry posted the blog challenge, I researched for that for a good hour. I'm about two-thirds of the way done with it so I'm probably going to finish it tomorrow.
Travis gave me my system today! I am researching 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride. Experimental results have been calculated, but not computational, so we're going to be the first ones calculating it computationally. That's exciting!
Currently I am on a literature search for any information I can get on my ionic liquid. I'm going to print what I find and start reading.
Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment