Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 3 Summary Amber Latona 6/18

Yesterday was more interesting than Monday and Tuesday. I had a meeting in the morning with my mentors about my project. Dr. Aitken, my primary mentor, showed Charles and I a power point which further explained my project and the reasoning for it. I learned that I am trying to look for a blue pigment by mixing certain elements and oxides to see which ones appear to produce a blue color.
After that, I set up my notebook in a specific way by making columns for my data. I did some mole calculations, which was really fun for me because I already knew how to do it.
For the rest of the day, I just read some articles and looked up the 14 Bravais Lattices. I took notes on them and drew the pictures that corresponded to each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment