Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kelly Pesta's Biography

My name is Kelly Pesta and this is my second year being in Project SEED. I will be a senior at Boardman High School in Boardman, Ohio. I am interested in many sciences including chemistry and anatomy, I am also interested in art. My favorite subject in school is chemistry and art. I decided to apply for Project SEED because of my interest in chemistry, but also for the great experience SEED offers. My first impression after day one was great. I could not wait to start right away in the lab. What I am looking forward to the most is continuing my project from last year and also attending the American Chemical Society the second year students get to take in San Franscisco. What I am looking forward to the least is talking in front of so many people since I generally don't enjoy talking in front of large crowds. In the next 10 years I plan on attending a good college, become a medical examiner, and live the rest of my life doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment