Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 19, 2014

6-19-14 summary

        Today was more laid back than the last 2 days.  I had to come early though because my group has meetings every Thursday from 8:00 to 10:00.  After the meeting, I had to work in my workbook because my secondary mentor had to do something before I could do my thing.  at around 10:20, I had to put my metal pieces through the IR. It was supposed to scan the metal and compare between the original one and the one that I put in my solution.  The title of it is FTIR Analysis of OP ODPA Film Deposition.  I sort of had to stop because it was time for lunch, so I have to do it all tomorrow.  I couldn't do it after lunch because My secondary mentor had to leave early today.  So, for the rest of the day, I read and worked in workbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment