Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Shakasia Pierce Biography

I will be going into my 2014-2015 school year . This year it will be my senior year , and I attend West Mifflin Area High School . My favorite subject in school is math. Math has always been my favorite subject since Elementary School. My interest are writing , volleyball , and math. I decided to apply to Project Seed because its a great opportunity to meet new people , and it challenges me to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. It's also a wonderful experience to have . My first impression about this program was that I wasn't going to be easy and it takes a lot of hard work and focus . I really don't have any questions at this moment I'm just trying to take everything in. I'm really looking forward to making new friends and starting the experiments and seeing what the results are. I'm not looking forward to waking up early everyday but that's a part of working so I can't really complain. In the next ten years I plan on getting my Masters degree in Psychology and working on helping people with their problems and giving back to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment