Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kaite O'Kelley Biography

Katie Biography


      I'm going into eleventh grade at Sto-Rox High School. My main interests are dance, music, marching band, and sleeping. My favorite subject in school is tied between algrbra and biology.
      I decided to apply to Project SEED because I want to explore the different types of sciences there are and also I hope to purse a future in forensics.
       My impression of day one was interesing. I did not socalize much, but I do enjoy the people that are in my lab helping me with my project and mentoring me.
       I don't have many questions.
       I don't know what I'm looking forward to the most, but I am not a fan of the idea of the Symposium.
       In the next 10 years I hope to graduate high school and college. I also would like to have a job and a nice house, some place out of Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment