Tuesday, June 24, 2014

6/23/14 Kelly Pesta

Monday morning I was looking up new extraction methods to use to relate my summer project last year with this year. Unfortunately I did not find any new extraction methods, but I did find a dilution method that could be useful in the long run. Later that afternoon I went over my research paper, my notebook, and printed slides of my powerpoint from last summer to remember a little better what I did last summer and prepare myself for Wednesday at our fist SEED meeting where the 2nd year students have to give their last summer presentation. Today I plan on continuing to go over my project from last summer and I plab on continuing to look up different extraction methods and other research papers that relate to my project and hopefully actually start my project Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment