Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6.24.14 Cheyenne Simmons


        Well today started out rough I came into the lab to find that the oven was still on at 220 degrees Celsius. So I wasn't able to start on my reactions, which really bummed me out because I was looking forward to actually starting my project. But after I got over the fact that I couldn't start my reaction today I went ahead a kept myself busy. I saw that my notebook for my data was falling apart to I went ahead a rewrote it. taking out the doodles I had in my previous notebook. Well rewriting my notebook only took about an hour I needed to find other things to keep me busy so I read.

         I looked over some of my notes form last year and even looked over my power point from the symposium last year. Tomorrow we have a meeting with our fellow seedling to see how everything is going with their projects. Kelly, Melissa and I have it being our second year have to present our power point to the first years so they could see what we did and how they will have to do it. Well I hope everything goes as planned and I don't forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment