Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 14 7/3 Amber Latona BLOG

Today I came in and finished my blog challenge. I put a lot of thought and hard work into it; I like being creative. We had a SEED meeting today. Katie, Cheyeanne, and Shakasia presented their projects and what they had so far. They all did great! I am really interested in Genetics, so I enjoyed Cheyeanne's because that is what her project deals with.
After lunch, Chas and I attempted to measure out the rest of our samples...but, we couldn't.
Two of the scales weren't working, some only had three decimal places and I need four decimal places for better accuracy. The ones that work and have four decimal places were in another lab where people were working, so we were out of luck today.
Instead, we did the rest of my calculations.
On Monday, I am going to weigh out the rest of my samples, grind them, and press them into pellets.
Chas will not be here next week, he is taking another class somewhere else for 10 days - good luck to him!
When he comes back, hopefully I will have my blue pigments to show him.

Have a great holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment