Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

URP Symposium Experience-Cheyeanne Perez

              The symposium was a wonderful experience.i loved it. It was a wonderful experience to be able to answer all of the questions other had on my project, and I knew exactly what the answers were. I had a lot of people walk up to me and seam interested in my project. At first i was really nervous but then I got over it when I saw other people who were nervous too. The speakers were wonderful, they really knew what to say when they were talking about their projects. I understood most of what they were saying even though some of it I was completely lost. My mom and brother came up and saw me present at first but then they left, but they thought it was really cool how I have been learning new things and spending my summer at a real college. Over all i think the symposium was a wonderful thing that I am so happy to have been a part of, I learned things, I met people, and I learned to be more confident in my work because I am the expert about what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment