Wednesday, July 16, 2014

7/15 summary Cheyeanne Perez

            Yesterday i began adding mutations to the plasmid x8c. There needs to be mutaions added to this plasmid rather then the pUC18 and pWs because that is furthering the group project. My work on the pUC18 and pWs 4.5 was so i can be familiar with the methods on how to achieve plasmids. We added the mutations to the plasmids along with buffers, primers, reagents, water, and polymerase. After we measured the correct amounts we added it all to pcr tubes and placed the tubes in the pcr instrument  overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment