Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summary July 21st, 2014

I was pretty busy all day yesterday.
I put all of my data that I've gathered so far into graphs and Travis reviewed it and decided that my MD simulations haven't reached equilibrium yet, and there is major energy fluctuations, so he's going to be tweaking our input files to see what helps. He and Dr. Burba, Luther's professor from Oklahoma, think that our box has to bigger than what it was initially, so hopefully I can get these calculations running before Thursday, pull the data Friday morning, and put it on my powerpoint before the symposium.
Since he is finally home from New York, my physics lessons are going to continue tomorrow after Dr. Wheeler takes our lab out for lunch.
Until tomorrow, SEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment