Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 24, 2014

7/24/14 Kelly Pesta

I know I have said this in my past blogs but today has definitely been the busiest/craziest day ever! I was stressing about getting the poster done and not having enough time to finish it until I talked to one of the other 2nd year SEED students and she said that she's not going to have enough time to finish the poster so she's just doing the slides. That lifted a lot of weight off my shoulders, but it also added some because since I was spending all my time on the poster I wasn't keeping my slides up to date. So I was going crazy adding things and emailing/texting Leah to see what I could add or should take out before our meeting that was at 10. But since everyone had to finish their presentations I rescheduled the meeting for after lunch from 12-2 so we had some time to work on them. After lunch we presented. I have to say that my presentation wasn't very good because I wasn't 100% confident in what I was presenting. So after that I met up with Leah and she helped me out with things that I didn't know so I know what to say if someone has a question. I still have to print out my slides and glue them onto the construction paper but I'm getting to Duquesne super early so I can finish that and get it hung up before the speakers. I'm pretty excited for tomorrow so my family can see my presentation and what I've been working on and also so I can see the other SEED students projects complete. I can't believe that the symposium is already tomorrow. Time flies. I'll definitely miss the SEED students once it's over, we've all got so close. I'm going to make these last two weeks together with the SEED students the best two weeks of SEED.


To end with a quote:
"The most beautiful moments always seemed to accelerate and slip beyond one's grasp just when you want to hold onto them for as long as possible."
     - E.A. Bucchianeri



No comments:

Post a Comment