Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2014

Robert's July 18th summary

Sadly today I didn't get to spend much time with my mentor, he had a doctors appointment. Fortunately, he left me work to do. It was mostly the same work as yesterday, where I have to find the N-terminal loss, C-terminal loss, and H2O loss in the spectra. I also had to draw the structure of the peptide, which is one of my favorite things to do by the way. After lunch today we all when to see this guest speaker. He was a great guy, who gave me a little insight on the college life and what to expect. I am really glad I got to go! I have not yet begun my blog challenge, but keep an eye out for it because it is coming soon. Don't forget to read Kelly's blog challenge though mostly because it has to do with me. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and cant wait to see you all again on Monday =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment