Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10, Summary

     Most of my time today were spent in meetings all day.  But before all that I tried to add the finishing touch on my presentation, however I didn't really know what to do when I was suppose to look for other compounds bound to the trypsin.  I found an article about benzamidine and 4 other kinds of compounds that can bound to the trypsin. So I took a look at it and didn't really understand what I was looking at.  By the time I was done with the article I had my 12:00 meeting with another lab group to watch undergrad students present their projects.  Around 2:00, I went to watch Kim's presentation for her pHd degree.  It was an hour long, but it was worthwhile.  I learned how hard it really was to earn a pHd and how dedicated you have to be.  I only wish I could have that type of dedication, to be able work so hard so efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment