Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 7, 2014

Amber Latona 7/7 BLOG

Today I attended a poster making seminar which was pretty useful.
I can not wait to finish my poster in the end.
I am working on finishing up my power point so that I can present on Wednesday. I am about halfway done. There's so much I feel like I need to add to my power point, but at the same time I do not want to have all of this extra information. I'd rather have something precise, but short.
Today, I also weighed out some more of my samples. I have 11 samples all together. Well, technically I have 13 samples because the first 2 samples I measured without ethanol and I didn't heat (dry) the Y2O3 before weighing it out. I did this for experimental purposes.
Now I only have 8 more to weight out, grind, and press into pellets.
Jan Juan (sorry if that is misspelled) will help me press my pellets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment