Saturday, July 12, 2014

7/11/14 Kelly Pesta

Friday I didn't have much to do. I cleaned off the SEM stubs that were sitting on the lab table that Leah and I used for our extractions. I soaked them in HPLC acetone and sonicated them for 40 minutes. After they were done I took the stubs out and wiped off a majority of the adhesive on the stub, but there were still some sticky remains. So I put more acetone in the beaker with the stubs and I sonicated them for another 20 minutes. When they were done I took them out and I wiped off the rest of the adhesive, washed them with soap and water, and left them out to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment