Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Angel Williamson-Wheat 6/16/15

Hi guys I'm Angel! I was born in Pittsburgh, PA in 1997. I started going to school at Saint Bede's and I went there for from Pre-k up until first grade. I then transferred to Saint James, where I was at until 3rd grade. I then went to Colfax Elementary where I finished elementary, and middle school. I now go to Taylor Allderdice, better known as Dice.

I am 17 going to be 18 next month. I have two siblings an older brother, and a younger sister. I play the violin, and have played it for 5 years. I also do track, and soccer. I can also speak some Japanese, and trying to learn Korean.

The first two days have been pretty fun, and I'm glad that I can meet new people. I hope we can have more fun in the future. So far I've just been reading material on my project, but looking forward to starting soon.

the thing I'm probably looking forward to most is going to a gun range to collect my GSR (Gunshot Residue) samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment