Monday, June 22, 2015

Stephen Lau - June 22, 2015

     Did what I planned to do earlier that was color code the VDR with the 2MbisP ligand (VD1).   During that process I discovered a solution to why some of the residues didn't undergo the alanine scanning process.  For some reason the last few residues didn't mutate into alanine so I decided to rerun the process with only mutating the ones that didn't work rather mutating all the residues in the pocket since I already have the data.  This will definitely help later on when I start working on other ligands, but for now I should start analyzing the data I've gathered which I'll probably start tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment