Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Amadou Diallo 6/6/15

Hi guys! My name is Amadou and this is my first year in Project Seed. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. I go to Taylor Allderdice high school.
I participate on the cross country and track teams at my school. I have been to the state championship for cross country this past year and I am hoping to go again next year. I also want to go to the state championship for track next year because I was very close this year.
My first two days here have went well. On the first day I didn't know what to expect but all of the students and my mentors were very nice and helpful. I also have to do a lot of reading to understand my topic so sometimes it gets confusing but my mentor always helps me understand it better. Other than that everything is going well.
I'm looking forward to actually starting my experiment in the lab and learning more about my topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment