Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sarine McKenzie- June 17, 2015

Hey, everyone! It's me again, here to fill you in about how my day went. Today is my third day in the project SEED program. I'm taking a break from reading and notes (which have actually gotten significantly easier for me now because I'm beginning to understand the topic) to write my blog. Today was a lot like yesterday, with reading packets and taking notes, but I received a new book to sort through today, which explained concepts really well, and I think that I benefitted from that. I think I'll either begin in lab today in the time I have remaining, or tomorrow when I arrive. I'm excited to finally be able to work in the lab, rather than read and take more notes. So that's pretty much it for today, I'll be back tomorrow with an update that's actually interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment