Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

6/16/15 Jordan Pestok

Hello everybody! Sorry this a little late, but better late than never. Anyway, my name is Jordan Pestok as you would know if you read the title. I was born on September 25, 1997. I am 17 for those of you too lazy to do the math, but it's ok I am usually too lazy to do the math myself. I was born in Mckees Rocks and have lived here all of my life. I go to Sto-Rox High School and will be starting my senior year in the fall.
     I do not really have that much to tell about myself. In my free time I like to read books or watch movies. I play soccer in the fall but not for my school because we do not have a team. I plan on going to college after high school and being a teacher after that.
     This is my first year in Project SEED. So far I have enjoyed it. Honestly, I did not know what to expect. Everyone I have met has been very friendly amd helpful. Before I came I knew a little less than nothing about tandem mass spectrometry. After reading what feels like forever, I have at least an idea what it is about. I can not wait to keep researching and learning more about tandem mass spectrometry.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment