Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2015

6/18/15 Jordan Pestok

Hello everybody, this is my fourth day here at Project SEED. Since I did not get a chance to post yesterday because the account was acting up, I will tell you what I did. I did not do to much yesterday. I read a lot again. I did go in the lab for a while and learn a little more about mass spectrometry. I also started to learn how to read the data from the mass spectrometer.

Now today was basically the same as yesterday. I was in the lab more and was able to work with the mass spectrometer and learned how to use it. I also learned more about specifically how to read the data and the different peaks and spikes that are shown.

Tomorrow I will be in the lab and synthesize a couple of different amino acids. Also, I will continue learning how to properly identify what the different peaks are after dissociation. I guess that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment