Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Field Trip

Today the Project SEED students including my self and Mr. Lucas took a tour of Rj Lee Group. It was an opportunity of a life time for myself. The workers there were so friendly and made the tour very educational plus fun. I learned a lot about what I want to study in college when I get out of high school. What i am very interested in is Forensic sciences. They had a lot of opportunies there to learn about forensics. I think I would be very interested in doing some kind of internship there or maybe even work there out of college. During the tour we were shown some very expensive instruments that would be very interesting to learn how to use. Overall this was the best place I've got to visit about what I would like to do for a living. I'm very thankful to have got to visit Rj Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment