Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

ahh?

Today went well, presenting for my first time I was so NERVOUS!!!! I hope everyone thinks I did well because I tried my best, I feel I did do pretty good for the first time, it'll get better hopefully. My next big goal is to get my teragrid account moving because without that I can't really accomplish anything, I'd just keep talking about the same things and that's not very fun for me or you guys either. My other goal is to start working on the poster that'll be due next week I think. This program is very challenging, it's way more than what I expected it to be. Today is kind of slow though because no one is really here everyone went to kennywood, but other than that everything's okay for now. I just have to stay focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment