Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 7, 2014

8/7/14 Kelly Pesta

Well today was a pretty good day. I finally finished my poster and my paper. I went down to the print shop today and I'll be getting my poster tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to see the final results on a big poster instead of a little screen and because that means it's closer to San Fransisco. Tomorrow I plan on getting my paper signed by Dr. Wetzel so I'm completely finished. There's only one more day of SEED. I'll definitely miss everyone here and all the new friends I met. Hopefully we keep in touch and in the future we'll all meet again.
To end with a quote:
"Don't be sad because you're saying goodbye, you should be happy because you have memories with them that you'll cherish forever."
     -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment