Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

8/6/14 Kelly Pesta

Today had to be the most frustrating day ever!! This morning we had an admissions meeting that went well. After that we went to lunch. I left lunch early because I had to get stuff done with my research. I went down to the SEM and took down the last two data tables and wrote some more stuff down that Leah had me do. I was running out of time when I was still writing stuff down so I had to work as fast as I could. When I finished I came back up to the lab to make extractions so we can put them into the LC/MS, but couldn't go in because the floor was waxed. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do now. I guess I'm not going to be able to add anything else to my poster because what I was doing won't even be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment