Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 1, 2014

8/1/14 Kelly Pesta

This morning was slow. I didn't do much because I didn't have my flash drive since we had to use it to save my data from the SEM last night. After lunch Leah came in and she showed me how to look at my data so I can do it on my own. I wrote down all the data from my results. After that she showed me how to restart the computers after the samples are finished running. Then I ran my next stub on the SEM. Leah is going to run 2 more this weekend. So Monday I will copy the data from the stubs and load the next one on. Hopefully we'll be done running my samples Wednesday, extract, put them through the LC/MS, and get results. I'll add the results Wednesday night- Thursday morning, have my mentor revise it within those days and have my poster finished by Thursday so I'm ready for San Fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment