Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Beginnings

With project seed i am going to be working with the Vitamin D receptor. I still don't know what exactly my project is. I haven't gotten much time to talk to Dr. Madura but i'm looking forward to spending my summer working with him and my partners.

So far on my project me and my group haven't done much.  On the first day we simply talked to Dr.Madura about the project and what my group will be doing. He then set us free to complete tutorials for 3 different programs. He also gave us 2 different research papers to read over, they talked about the same topic but i didn't understand either of the papers.  Other then those items we haven't really done anything.

I have high expectations for this project and i'm hoping i'll be able to fulfill. I'm a little nervous about the project since i have to write a 5 page paper on it and not to forget that i have to  present it at a symposium. I'll just like for me and my group to make this project a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment