Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

First Year!

Well for this being my first year of Project SEED it's off to a wonderful starts. I'm one of 4 new students behind two of our second year members. My first day of Project SEED was nerve racking, since im not good at meeting new people its was perfectly fine. My mentior Jackie is very nice and Emily's mentior Kim is helpful to. We had to do safety training it was alittle boring but it was helpful.

Yesterday being my second day i've gotten alot done i've already gotten my crystals mixed and into the oven. Today was my third day of Project SEED, we really didn't do much because my crystals are still in the oven and wont be cool till tomorrow. But we learned how to use this machine that uses elections to take pictures and you can put anything on there and see your small object down to the little speck of dirt on it. Its really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment