Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Jisca 7-8-15

        Today, I finished with my contact angle analysis.  I then made a graph of the contact angle measurements which took a long time.  The spectra of the 24 hour deposition showed that the monolayers formed.  Since they were there, I then rinsed the cobalt coupons in THF for 15 minutes.       
        Tomorrow, I will look at the cobalt coupons through the IR to see if the monolayers are still present.   I also plan on making the changes to my abstract that my mentor said needed to change and put the graphs that I made into my new PowerPoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment