Today I checked the concentrations of my DNA from my mini-prep that I ran on a gel yesterday. They all turned out really well that I even had to dilute one of them because the concentration was too high and placed them in tubes to be sent to Pitt to be sequenced.
I also had a group meeting today and two of the undergrad students presented their posters for the symposium and I found out that I have to present next week which means I have to make my poster asap. I know basically how I'm doing it but ill need help making sure everything is correct.
24 days down : 16 left
10 work days until symposium