Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Project SEED 2012

Well here I am back again! I am very excited to get started back on my project. The past few days have been a breeze for me because I already knew what I was doing. It was interesting to see how the new SEED students would react over the first couple of days. When I got back to my lab on the second day I seen no familiar faces of the graduates and undergraduates from last year but new undergrads that were very welcoming and excited to work with me this summer in the lab. I hope that I accomplish a lot on my project this year and hopefully get some great finishing results. Even though I have given up my 2nd summer in a row I love the advantages that this program gives me. So with that being said let the summer begin!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment