Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

  Its that Project SEED time of year again. The time when highschool students like myself say goodbye to their just beginning summers and hello to the enormous workload that is this program. I may sound like I'm complaining, and maybe it is because I am. Only a little. And it is only a little because I am well aware of the benefits that SEED provides me with.
 While this is only the second day of the program, I already feel myself getting swept up in the swing of things; the dedication to the research, the endless tune of fingers tapping against keyboards, heated discussions about subjects so confusing thatthe general public would assume it was in a different language. That is SEED in all of its glory, and I couldn't be happier to be back.
 Without SEED my summer would be pretty standard for a teenage boy; wake up, video games, nap, video games, and repeat. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy that, because I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't. But I can honestly say I'm happy that I'm breaking the stereotype and am looking forward to this summer.
Sonny Smarra

No comments:

Post a Comment