Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Symposium and the alumni lunch!


The symposium was actually my favorite part of the whole summer! Knowing that the big rush of trying to get everything done was finally over made me happy. Only about three people came to actually talk to me about my poster and my grandpa recorded it. Maybe I could share it on here with you guys.
We are now down to the last two weeks of Project SEED they're going to be pretty easy hopefully. I'm very happy I did this program this year it was a great experience to work with new things, I loved it! Hopefully, I can come back next year. Last but not least, today we had lunch with the alumni of project seed from previous years. It was very nice to share what we are doing this summer with the others. It was also nice for them to share what they're doing now with their life, sounds like their becoming successful and I know Project SEED helped make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment