Monday, July 19, 2010

Trial and Error

Last week, I found out that all my data was wrong, because I did not check the concentration of my salt box. I later found out that I was adding the wrong number of ions to my salt box. My equation gave me the number 16...there was confusion whether that meant 16 anions and 16 cations, or 8 anions and 8 cations to add to the box. We later found out that it meant 16 of each. Now, I'm back on track. I've equilibrated and minimized 4 boxes, NaCl and KCl 0.2 and 2.0M. Now all we have to do is run them on our super, TeraGrid computer, and I'll finally have some results. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment