Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

Well, it's that time again. This is when things start to get hard. As the days go by, it gets closer and closer to the symposium. Since I have band camp, I have to have my poster done by next week. This means that I really need to get to work. I'm still in need of results and i'm hoping to have them soon. This is where things get somewhat stressful. Doing work, getting results and getting drafts for my poster done are alot to do in the little time that I have. On the plus side, I can't wait to see how the next few weeks turn out. Us SEED kids have some field trips to attend. It's going to be so much fun. The symposium is going to be a good experience for all of us as well. It will allow us to meet new people and show them the hard week we've done over the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment