Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 20, 2011

First thoughts

Overall science is a pretty intimidating idea. I mean, how can you even grasp that you're dabbling in something that took our race hundreds of years to come up with? That is why initially I was frightened at the idea of SEED. However, as i sat down at the conference table to meet my fellow participanta I couldn't help but also be excited. This seems like it will be a fantastic oppurtunity and something that will help me not only in my future, but the here and now. I can honestly say that I think I'll flourish under these conditions. I find that I'm at my best when I'm hard at work, putting my nose to the grindstone. This in no way should detract from the complexity of what we'll be doing here though. I yawned while Dr.Aitken was explaining something and was lost in the huge void that is my ignorance for the rest of her explanation. I think it will suffice to say that I'm genuinely excited for this program and looking forward to the days ahead. +

No comments:

Post a Comment