Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 20, 2011

First Blog Challenge #1

My name is Deja. I attend Steel Valley High School in Munhall, PA and I live in Homestead, PA.

During the SEED program I hope to accomplish many things that will help me in my later life. I look forward to finding out and doing new things. I'm also looking forward to the extra money I will be making to help me start my savings for college. I'm hoping to make new friends and getting to know everyone a little better. My experience so far has been great, I met the SEED students and the undergraduates that will be helping me this summer. I didn't get to meet my professor yet but I'm looking forward to that also.

My first impressions so far on this program is WOOAAAHH! it's going to be a long summer. Learning how to create all these things and also being the youngest person doing what I'm going to be doing. I feel more educated already. Today I did do a couple tutorials molecules. I will be learning about the salts in the different molecules and how we can decrease them a little. I will also be learning about the Hofmeister series and many other things, so this shall be a very interesting and great learning experienced summer. I really had no clue what this was going to be like when I signed up for it but now that I'm here, I'm glad I did sign up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment